What Happens As we PRAY
I release these words as God reveals His heart. I believe He wants to encourages us all, to PRAY & TO BELIEVE that He IS VERY PRESENT in our CURRENT, VERY interesting SEASON.
(6) Will You not revive us again, That Your people may rejoice in You?
(7) Show us Your mercy, LORD, And grant us Your salvation.
(8) I will hear what God the LORD will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly.
(9) Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, That glory may dwell in our land.
WHAT HAPPENS AS WE PRAY !?
SEED NATURE TRANSFORMATION
Every seed is created by God to change the nature of that seed into something completely different as it is PLANTED or SUBMITTED. It becomes a living organism and of a “different nature”. It changes from strength, phase, stature, appearance, purpose, destiny & in effect.
God has DESIGNED THAT SEED to react to HIS NATURE – SUPERTNATURAL POWER
As we pray, putting our faith out there in audible words, we create something very powerful, life changing, atmosphere changing by releasing our faith into the God realm.
These faith-released ‘SEEDS’ change completely from nature as prayer turns words & sound into actions. These PRAYERS are to be executed by a different kind – the angel-kind, and released into another realm to execute, to manifest here on earth as it is in heaven.
PRAYERS RELEASE THE SUPERNATURAL
These prayers are directed into the spiritual realm to create something supernatural and of a wonderworking type. The heavens react to the words & doings of God’s saints, His warrior bride. Angels are sent into action. Daemons are set to flight and heaven touches earth.
Do we understand the authority & power we exude as we utter & demonstrate words, prophetic actions, gestures, songs and even groanings & sounds of weeping, praise or joy by faith?
Our faith and authority do not lie in the words, method or strategy BUT in the power of the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ; – as the word so clearly state.
BELEIVE IN GOD OR NOT
As we PRAY, we have a choice to believe that something will happen as we have brought the matter before the Father’s Throne of grace. We also have an option to see by the spirit, our Lord, the Chief Intercessor, seated at the Right Hand of the Father, interceding for us, or we can look with the natural eye and see ourselves trying to do this life by our own natural ability…
When we employ our faith in an ALMIGHTY GOD through our PRAYERS, we can extend our spirit-hearts to take hold of the HOPE and even ETERNAL JOY; to actively RECEIVE the PEACE that we have in our Lord, HIS COMPLETE SHALOM. OR we will be guilty of being a doubting Thomas. There are no grey areas when it comes to faith in God.
We either believe in God or we don’t; in His goodness, faithfulness, wisdom, justice and kindness… to name but a few of His characteristics. If the Word of God states over and over that God is good … His mercies endures forever, then we have to make the choice, even TODAY, to believe, that is WHO He says He is – NOW & for ever more.
When circumstances changes … God does not change with it!!!
FAITH COMES ALIVE AS IT HEARS THE WORD OF GOD !
The Word says that God has given us all a measure of faith. This faith comes alive and goes into action as it HEARS the LIVING Word of God. Even more so when we utter or demonstrate this ourselves by the filling our minds, heart and mouth with great measures of the Word.
LET us therefore go INTO ACTION with our PRAYERS, filled with WORDS of WORD-FAITH! And let us look, to see & wait in expectancy what God is doing on our behalf, in this life that He has blessed us with. If you are also one of those doubting if this present situation is a blessing… I don’t blame you… surely, we are all wondering where this is going.
But one thing will never change and that is :
(13) And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(14) If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
(7) And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them?
(8) I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”
MORE SCRIPTURE REFERENCES :
Mat_7:7, Mat_7:11, Mat_18:19; Mar_11:24; Luk_11:8-10; Joh_14:13, Joh_15:7, Joh_16:24; Jas_5:16; 1Jn_3:22, 1Jn_5:14-15
(10) Mercy and truth have met together; Righteousness and peace have kissed.
(11) Truth shall spring out of the earth, And righteousness shall look down from heaven.
(12) Yes, the LORD will give what is good; And our land will yield its increase.
(13) Righteousness will go before Him, And shall make His footsteps our pathway.
Keep your Hope, Stay in FAith & remeber AS you PRAY things DO TURN AROUND!!!