2020 Considerations on VISIONARY LEADERSHIP after the Global Lockdown; “In the Newness of the Spirit”
FOOD for THOUGHT :
= For His Kingdom Glory
From BEFORE HIS FACE=
As we consider spiritual leadership after Lockdown we envisage
A NEW FACE OF THE TEMPLE – THE CHURCH – THE INDIVIDUAL MOBILIZED
The current global scenario that we all are subject to, now creates an obvious & opportune time for RENEWING PERSONAL & CORPORATE VISIONS – in this divine Kairos season; to introduce Spiritual leadership in the “Newness of the Spirit”
“The NEW FACE OF THE TEMPLE
THE CHURCH powerful – through each Believer
THE INDIVIDUAL MOBILIZED.”
Christ’s Kingdom’s Glory (a) need be on the forefront of the believer’s now-end-time-mission; individually & corporately.
The presumptuous disruption of our lives, the utter disordering from life as we know it and the way we’ve done life & church in the past, now asks & presents a very natural occasion for refreshing our views; looking at things from a complete new, unfamiliar, decisive & experiential perspective.
ORIGIN OF RECITATION
This recitation originated from;
– Specific scriptures bringing conclusive insight and forming part of the backdrop of this dissertation.
– Academic studies and its literature on ‘revised’ or ‘refined’ visions.
– and is grounded in & founded on a Christ-Kingdom inspired search, for some answers to the Mandate of the Church’s End-Time Impact – for Kingdom Glory, through manifested Kingdom Glory, yet to be released.
IN the NEWNESS of the SPIRIT – For His KINGDOME GLORY – From BEFORE HIS FACE
See below (c)-Rom 7:4, 6
Through all spheres of life, our reality has for ever been changed into a new unknown special consideration that requires new-wine; updated spiritual leadership.
In order to accommodate, facilitate & maximize the current opportunity of the changed world, we as individual believers and the Body of Christ in general, need to look upon the mission ahead of us afresh. The known has been shaken & has been freed up from conformity to nominal perceptions of our existence and stale beliefs.
We should now go & fulfil the End Time mandate for maximum CHURCH-IMPACT through His many new & different creative ways; by serving & to influence this world in the ‘Newness of the Holy Spirit’ being led in His authentic ways. This happens as we come before HIs face; when our sole focus for ‘doing church’ is for HIs Kingdom Glory.
- IF, His Kingdom GLORY – to do the Father’s will (a) – was the ONLY AUTHORIZED mandatory mission; would our End Time faith activities looked different from the previous Faith Business pursuits? (see annexure B & C below)
1. New WINE skins ask for New Wine
“In the Newness of the Spirit – What is on God’s Agenda”
“WHAT will we hear as we come before Him, before His face, in the beauty of His Presence about His glory to be made renown !?”
NOW is the TIME to LISTEN to WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING!
Superficial faith menus leave people unfulfilled & dissatisfied with the doctrine of the church; it frustrates.
For the Spirit inside us cries out, deep unto deep, for the more of the ‘newness of the Spirit’. One taste of the New Wine poured out deep into our spirit – the power and presence of the Holy Spirit – leaves me cold for anything that it is not.
Now is the time to quiet ourselves down for insight & revelation, to hear, see and observe – so to speak ‘WITH WHAT’ & WHERE God is busy’. We are in need to discern where His Holy Spirit is moving & what is now highlighted on His agenda.
- This won’t be found in the previous ways or by following past formats or formulas. The times have now truly & actually changed into more variations of the speedily changing world. The last ‘order of the world’ has become a greater reality and is closer at hand. It is not politics, business, church and life as in the past.
- A Familiar view, past successful programs & strategies; same old, same old ways can blur our vision & hamper our pursuit of a fresh new approach – in most areas.
Before us are many, very new & challenging uncertainties that create diverse and new requirements for the present and future time.
People are in many ways now faced with the opportunistic, current global antagonizing and constant fast changing dynamics of a very uncertain present & vague future. They need to become further acquainted with and with greater intensity aware of the reality of a living God actively guiding them by His Spirit.
IN the Newness of the Spirit – a New Resilient Faith Culture
Personal challenges & struggles should be met with a resilient FAITH CULTURE that is personal, real & practical while introducing the dimension of God’s real time truths to be personified.
This to happen as NEW wine is introduced for the new wineskins.
- It is crucial that hands-on, practical & on-the-run operational guidance & guidelines need to be introduced. This will enable the individual believer to be combat-ready, able to address & confront each personal challenge him/herself with resilient faith; in the newness of the Spirit.
(b. Eph. 4:11-16)
- In-service Spirit training is the best way of learning & earning stripes under your belt; resulting in mature, relevant and practical Believers, trained in experiential faith by the Spirit.
The Church has been preached to, trained, taught & equipped for years. We have been pew warmers for centuries. Spiritual leadership has always been of utmost importance; BUT NOW more than ever before.
It’s time to throw the ball back into the hands of the believer & all members of the Christian faith. The Assembly to assemble around His Spirit’s voice, individually received & acknowledged – as in the Upper Room – for the movement of the Church into the new, to come alive, together.
IN the Newness of the Spirit – Spiritual maturity
As long as we keep people dependent – by feeding mainly from outer-court menus, sight-seeing passivity, comfortable programs & non-challenging examples; – the need for maturing (hearing, knowing, doing for yourself) is not stimulated; leaving the feeding of others & evangelizing the lost, even further behind.
Unless we are challenged to step into that place of spiritual maturity and take responsibility for our own personal faith people will either keep on passing the buck or keep on believing they are incapable to perform their commission.
- This is contrary to the scriptures: (b) “But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.”
IN the Newness of the Spirit – Biblical Sound Doctrine to be embraced
To NOT-share the relevance of hardships, trials & challenges of our faith walk, is not presenting to the Believer a Biblically sound doctrine and an all compassing theology. Such messages that neglect the above, presents a mediocre comfortable faith journey.
A seeker sensitive mentoring; lacking the truths about God’s judgement, wrath, righteousness, justice & grace, do not help the believer in his/her own faith pursuit in their real-time challenges. (b. Psa 89:14)
- This soon has to change & will be a sudden shock to those who sit under erroneous preaching that mainly populate the pews by pleasing the ears; leading many astray in the process through defiled & compromized spiritual leadership.
Is the church maybe guilty of keeping babes in the pews? Have the mega-church concepts & grandeur individual pursuits been for too long, too much on the forefront?
IN the Newness of the Spirit – NEW WINE can BRING BREAKTHROUGH
New wine in new wineskins can break through the frontier of the unknown and step up, step out & create a new unique identity to meet the requirements of the new…
Maybe now is the time to let go… to embrace faith afresh ” in the newness of the Spirit”
‘Let my people go’, to believe in themselves, to be able to fulfil the great commission; their great mission; confident to be led by my Spirit .
- It is the duty of the Leaders & elders of this age to equip & commission the Body of Believers into their harvest fields. (b. Eph. 4:11-16)
- Being stuck in monotonous & repetitive religious rituals are the same as being under the spell of witchcraft & bondage of the Law of old. (c. Rom 7:4,6)
IN the Newness of the Spirit – SEEK HIM TOGETHER – in a new way
CORPORATELY A FEW NEW APPROACHES NEED TO BE TAKEN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN
In a corporate community we have to pursue God together to find “the new” that accommodates & is inclusive of most in the communal heart.
Church life has to break in & break through; being wide-ranging yet inclusive to encourage involvement and facilitate self-realization. The uniqueness of each individual’s faith convictions should be harnessed to enrich the faith experience of the corporate Body.
In finding the Lord’s fresh new agenda & direction for the diverse areas of church life, it could be inevitably to seek a completely new approach. By bringing new wine into new wine skins and by overhauling & remodelling some of the current programs, styles & rescheduling some.
In most areas of faith life, we should not default to “as we’ve done it in the past”. The previous approach will most probably not accommodate the current systemic scenario in the much-needed new & relevant way. Or be able to facilitate progress towards the new wine, unless this is & stays dynamic in the current NEW demanding situation.
IN the Newness of the Spirit – Determine the Heartbeat of the Corporate Body
Seeking God’s face as a congregation and participate in transparent leadership is crucial for the church to stay dynamic.
In order to discern ‘where our Father is moving’ & ‘touching the heart’ of members in the Body; we need to determine the heartbeat of the corporate body.
- By encouraging open discussions, people’s dispositions, needs and personal faith quests, will be crystalized and brought into clarity. Through each member’s personal revelation of God & desired progress in their salvation process, this insight will bring revelation.
- While encouraging ownership of the individual pursuit, it needs to join together in the corporate setting. To come to the full picture of our Father’s heart. Through this we will discover His current involvement in the lives of His saints and discern where He is taking the Body as a whole.
- The voice of the sheep gives the shepherd a clearer idea of where they are and what their needs are; to meet just that. A paradox, maybe, but in this new season the shepherds’ may need to listen for the sheep’s cries. Let this stir up a new direction.
2. The New Christian Impact – In His GLORY Presence
IN the Newness of His Spirit – His Glory has to manifest
Let us look at the scriptures:
“This, the first of His signs (miracles, wonderworks), Jesus performed in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory [by it He displayed His greatness and His power openly], and His disciples believed in Him [adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Him]”. (e) Joh 2:11
PEOPLE NEED TO BELIEVE AGAIN
Through the signs & wonders that Christ performed, His glory was manifest & His greatness and power became openly known. These miracles become evident of His presence; there manifesting in this dimension “on earth as it is in heaven”.
People started to believe in Him. This was something displayed through ‘Someone’; unlike anything they have ever experienced before. He had a completely New Impact in their lives.
- It is time that this must happen again.
Surely, God would want show Himself strong in this moment in time through a people that truly believe in the power given to them through the risen Christ; and them acting on it.
THE WORLD IS IN DIRE STRAITS – AWAITING SUCH A MOVE NOW:
- The dynamics of the entire social, financial, relational and operative environment in & around our socio-existence has changed.
IN the Newness of His Spirit – His Glory has to manifest
In order to stay relevant, we need to spent time and have open ears to find new ways of introducing a dynamic God into people’s realities.
For this to happen we have to give God the mandate on our time & give the Holy Spirit our undivided captivation of His dynamic power to lead the way; showing us how He wants to manifest Himself in the “current world scenario” in this hour.
- With all the diverse new challenges we may have to target a few areas where we find ourselves able to change & introduce diversity to make a difference in a new way and use this as a guideline & inspiration to change.
- In using the current global state of affairs to the benefit of a NEW VISION and to stimulate the Last Days EVANGELISTIC leg of Christian Ministry & Faith Life, could result in a powerful & dynamic revival stimulus as people “start to believe” again.
IN the Newness of His Spirit – Letting go make way for Relevance
- The New Christian Impact now needs to make a large footprint. Out in the mission field of our everyday life, in business, the workplace, social & suburban life –
- It asks for a measure of ‘letting go & leaving’ of the occasional stagnation of the old. To introduce out of the box, new, wider & more free Christian life approaches that will meet people where they at.
IN the Newness of His Spirit – It’s time to move on
Most Believers have “moved on”. Christians have had enough of the rigidity of religiously ‘toeing the line’ to something that is not relevant to their real-time lives. Many who are serious in their faith, also the backslidden and even potential new souls. People want to see the risen Christ now manifested in this dimension!
- In order to stay relevant in the irrevocably changed society of the 11th hour; innovative evangelical ideas, mandates & encouraging new bold patterns will have to become a faith community’s pursuit. To change the faith life of the believer & to match the demand and need of the current late hour.
3. VISION must translate into specific strategies.
Strategies will have to be freely discussed & openly debated by the greater part of the faith community, in order to steer the ship with inclusiveness. This approach may keep at least the majority interested; being part of the plan through an incorporated vision, mission, goals & introducing actions steps for all to employ with vigour. Therefore, being motivated by an inclusive vision development.
IF; not implementing comprehensive vision building & visionary leadership, the falling away of even the elect will take place sooner than later. In the light of the current global scenario that has brought in much confusion – more individual VOICES are NEEDED; to make the End Time Statement of the church drastic. To be broad & far reaching. This is essential, especially pertaining to the relevant direction for the church in its end time dynamic purpose.
The New Normal need to be conceptualised within a strategy for now
Not knowing exactly what just happened; where we are right now, where we are going, what we are facing, what is next and what to prepare for, accumulates into a new compendium to be incorporated in our reasoning processes for the way forward.
These scenarios of global proportions, playing off in the minds of most, are now very much in our face. Where previously it was just a vague possibility in the back of one’s mind.
Much & many things have changed. Most people don’t have an idea of what exactly has changed. Neither can we factually appreciate what is really going on. And what is really at stake here.
The uncertainty of who are now calling the shots in governments; is of great concern. The agenda of those key role players that socially influence our lives & already planning that of the next generations . To discern what the ‘truth’ sounds like; is much reason to seriously determine the church’s new function in a society, shaking in aftershock. Nowadays, when any given person speak out, the integrity thereof are greatly questioned.
It is one thing to have a plan & direction.
People know something major is going on! But what this entails still need to be revealed; and it will…! BUT will we see it for what it is!?
They dont know to what the world has changed to & what it is developing into. Most are confused & therefore dysfunctional and lethargic, even depressed. This applies especially if the plan, path & direction has not adapted to the new setting. And is left to the silent groaning of the uncertainties.
The CHURCH needs to find that new setting to adapt their plans, strategies & spiritual leadership approach.
- We need to keep all parties involved to be part of a new way of thinking. This is crucial for faith building & a solid faith stance.
- Leaders should lead from the back to accommodate & appreciate the reality of current dynamics in people’s lives; for an inclusive and dynamic new vision.
A New Brand of Marching Saints
In providing diverse & creative planning opportunities, collaboration on the things we are sure of from His Word;
The CHURCH could harness a New Brand of Marching Saints into ‘The Last Commission March’; for HIS Glory Mission.
To keep the faith community relevant, active, encouraged, and energetic in doing what the hour requires; asks for a revised, fresh, unfamiliar & dynamic new VISION. Through strong spiritual leadership & in collaboration with all who need to buy in and ‘sell the product’ of their faith; out in a very real and uncertain world.
Every generation had their years of international & national mayhem, war, confusion & instability. Yet, now we are for sure closer to the end… to a fierce enemy with a devious plan, that need to be negotiated. Crucial new strategies are to be developed in order not to fall away from the original mission of the church. Not to miss out on the glorious harvest prepared for our Saviour’s banquet feast.
NOW IS THE TIME FOR HIS GLORY TO MANIFEST
IN the Newness of the Spirit – each Believer has to step up to His mandate to complete the whole
In stepping ‘to the side’; leaders could leave it up to the Holy Spirit to break the furrow ground in the believer’s life – those ones they lead.
As each believer is encouraged, daring to walk in the front; the church will come together in unison. In the Father’s GRACE TIME season of realizing purpose for the greater glory; for each will find his/her own voice in context of the kingdom voice & Spirit call.
As the Godhead is ONE, we are to manifest the many facets of Christ’s glory. To become relevant in these last days; with New wine in New wine skins. The fivefold is to be revived into action; by equipping through the guidance by revelation in the moment, into one relevant voice. (e) Joh 2:5
‘His kingdom has to come’ through each Believer’s life – living from a place of experiential faith & glory.
This should & will be when His glory presence in & through us become evident of signs & miracles; a daily, supernatural manifestation of His power & presence for the world to see & believe His majestic honour & glory.
TO Pray from the Secret Place – from before His face. Watch this following video of Kevin Zadai’s experience in heaven. Encouraging us to enter into the secret place through prayer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZK7n-hAsQc&feature=youtu.be
When man has no pretence, no human conceived plan and no agenda of His own; the greater works can be PERFORMED for God to show forth His greatness. This will be when man step aside & His glory manifest by Him bringing His own right arm into action. To perform His greater works, even through us.
This happens when our Father finds a vessel through whom He can freely manifest His almighty power & glory according to His council & perfect will, knowing the glory will reach Heaven’s throne & His accolades will be hailed throughout the heavens and the earth. (e) Joh 2:11
All of creation will join in song for the Church has been mobilized for the honor & glory of his Kingdom to manifest.
As the corporate church “allow the believer to believe in God”; His glory will manifest through the lives of ALL and He will receive the glory. No man, no individual, no church, no denomination. We will be led by His Spirit and He will seize His own praise. He will not share His glory with no man.
A whole new era needs to be hauled in, where the systems, calendars, plans, works and performances of man will truly subject itself, consciously, to serve God & His people “in the newness of the Spirit” (c)
The church in this late hour is crying out for strong & mature spiritual leadership in the Newness of the Spirit
I humbly contemplate, may the church ( in general ) have missed this at times…
As we are so much flesh unto flesh... so tempted to make it about us – HUMANS – instead of making this life about God…
Our Father builds His church. We are ever thankful, for Him not leaving us to our own end.
God is still building HIS church, regardless and in spite of our own neglected Word-mirrored spot checks. Our neglect that have eroded gospel priorities, and rather often highlighted man’s packaged suggestions of a Church look alike.
Much honour is due to Saints & Stewards of His grace. Especially His Priesthood, who continues relentless in the enormous responsibility of leadership; leading the church of His Christ in His wisdom, truth & Godly ways.
Many are doing this, even when own weaknesses, trails & failures temp to lure to despair.
In honouring through this dissertation, also the past & previous Giants of Faith. Who led the Church so diligently by His Spirit’s call in previous eras. They achieved much by spreading Christ’s Kingdom Glory through His Great Commission and played their best role in this diverse, compelling mission of the Christ Story. Laying the foundations for the now generation to fulfil and write the last pages of this novel Narrative.
Are we ready to build the Last Arc Together!
(7) By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
- These are my humble, ‘own-mirror’ reflective contemplations; a modest submission, KNOWING that it is only SHARING IN PART.
Let us be encouraged to use this ‘New WINE Season’ to make right and keep going for the Good Lord’s Eternal Glorious Honour.
In His Righteousness alone
SUMMARY – The following themes are relevant to this page :
1. PRE-Lockdown the global Church was engaged in many ‘clever’ but man driven initiatives. Many were not necessarily Spirit led.
2. What we call the church has created a class of ‘dependent” devotees who have little or no one-on-one encounter with the Lord and lack discernment.
3. There is a need for a tangible demonstration of HIS power and glory both to awaken the Church and to harvest souls in the world.
4. The 5 fold ministry and especially the PROPHETIC is needed at a time like this to be in sync with what the Lord is doing globally as we approach the end of the ages.
LET THE SCRIPTURES BE THE LIGHT TO OUR PATH
Annexure A: SCRIPTURES
(a) THE GLORY OF THE FATHER & OF HIS CHRIST – ON EARTH – IS A GOD OBJECTIVE
Key verse to consider for our core aspiration & foundational consideration:
Joh 7:18 (Ampl)
(18) He who speaks on his own authority seeks to win honor for himself. [He whose teaching originates with himself seeks his own glory.]
But He Who seeks the glory and is eager for the honor of Him Who sent Him, He is true; and there is no unrighteousness or falsehood or deception in Him.
Joh 7:18 (NKJV)
(18) He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
(See Annexure B; for commentary perspective)
And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit.
2Co 4:5 – 7
5. For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake.
6. For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Treasure in Jars of Clay
7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son
Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
(4) I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
(5) And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
(6) “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
(22) And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
(23) I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
(24) “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
(b) BELIEVERS MATURE UP!
Heb. 5:12 , 14
12. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
14. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Mercy and truth go before Your face.
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
(11) And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
(12) for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
(13) till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
(14) that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
(15) but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—
(16) from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
(c) THE MESSENGER OF THE NEW COVENANT IS SENT TO SERVE BY THE SPIRIT
1 “Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight.
Behold, He is coming,” Says the LORD of hosts.
Rom 7:4, 6
4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
(Ampl. Versions) Rom 7:4, 6 …So now we serve not under [obedience to] the old code of written regulations, but [under obedience to the promptings] of the Spirit in newness [of life].
(21) So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”
(22) And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
(d) TO DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER
34 Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.
35 Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
16 Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.
17 If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.
(e) SIGNS WILL MANIFEST HIS GLORY
His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.”
This, the first of His signs (miracles, wonderworks), Jesus performed in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory [by it He displayed His greatness and His power openly], and His disciples believed in Him [adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Him].
(19) So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.
Annexure B: COMMENTARIES EXTRACTS
Matthew Henry Commentary’s depicts:
(A) Comment on John 7:18
See here the character of a deceiver: he seeketh his own glory, which is a sign that he speaks of himself, as the false Christs and false prophets did. Here is the description of the cheat: they speak of themselves, and have no commission nor instructions from God; no warrant but their own will, no inspiration but their own imagination, their own policy and artifice.
(B) Comment on John 7:16-17
Christ himself was willing to have his doctrine enquired into, whether it were of God or no, much more should his ministers; and we are concerned to examine what grounds we go upon, for, if we be deceived, we are miserably deceived. Secondly, Who are likely to succeed in this search: those that do the will of God, at least are desirous to do it. Now see, 1. Who they are that will do the will of God. They are such as are impartial in their enquiries concerning the will of God, and are not biassed by any lust or interest, and such as are resolved by the grace of God, when they find out what the will of God is, to conform to it. They are such as have an honest principle of regard to God, and are truly desirous to glorify and please him.
Annexure C: Revelatory COMMENTS through Biblical context
- “ In the Newness of the Spirit
G2538 Kainotes kahee-not’-ace : renewal
G2537kainos : kahee-nos’ – freshness
G2643 katallage kat-al-lag-ay’ : exchange (figuratively adjustment), restoration to (the divine) favor: – atonement, reconciliation (-ing).
- “Before the Face of God “
G2714 katenōpion kat-en-o’-pee-on
From G2596(katah) and G1799; directly in front of: – before (the presence of), in the sight of.
G1799 in the face of ; 3700 optomai ; To gaze, To look at, Perceive, Regard, Take Heed, To know, To understand, To see, To visit, To behold, To discern, To consider,