WORSHIP UNTO GOD CAN RESTORE RAIN TO A NATION
16 Oct 19
IF ANY WANTS TO SERVE THIS NATION – MAKE RIGHT WITH the TRUE GOD.
This applies to all of us.
A Nation or a people who trusts in God can enter into His REST. Such a Nation or people can also receive, to enjoy, His protection & Covenant Blessings according to His Promises; by default!
- SHARING IN PART –
The Lord has laid a deep concern in my heart and imprinting that the current DROUGHT has a GOD PRINCIPLE implicating. This is not solely the reason, yet it links up our Government and the Presidency, as the responsible entity in office, the head of State – the head of this South African NATION.
Such, has ‘cut’ PEACE connections with Israel in bowing to humanistic, political, economic and cultural pressures. This decision is in clear opposite to OBEDIENCE to the Word of God and the Worship of the ONLY ONE TRUE GOD.
A logical result from this action taken by our Government – a COLLECTIVE Governmental LEADERSHIP, who takes RESPONSIBILITY for this Nation and makes the final decisions – is the consequential REFRAINING from TRUE WORSHIP to the ONE TRUE GOD.
This resulting in South Africa to stand in DISFAVOUR, AS A WHOLE NATION, before the CREATOR; and therefore, (in part) closed up for the blessings and favour of God Eternal.
HE ALONE is the giver of ALL LIFE; which includes the BLESSING of LIFE GIVING RAIN on our NATION. (see scriptures below)
◇ SCRIPTURAL PERSPECTIVE AND TERMINOLOGY:
Therefore, as we interpret this from a Scriptural perspective, our Government, and specifically the king/our President, as the head and responsible person (see Ps 21) can’t be a blessing to the nation… and we can’t walk in the blessings of God as a nation.
- Blessings, which include the blessing of rain, financial prosperity, social and governmental stability.
◇ IF ANYONE WANTS TO SERVE THIS NATION – MAKE RIGHT WITH GOD.
Again, this applies to all citizens of this nation.
◇ OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
A.▪ THE CHRIST BELIEVING CITIZEN’S RESPONSIBILITY:
- Let us then STAND in the GAP and REPENT for the sins of this nation’s Government and PRAY for the peoples.
- Let us pray for their hearts to open up to God’s wisdom and council.
B.▪ A CALL TO THE GOVERNMENT’S RESPONSIBILITIES:
Let the BELIEVING CITIZENS of this Nation CALL UPON our GOVERNMENTAL LEADERS to:
REPENT of their HOSTILITY towards Israel and REFRAINING OF ACKNOWLEDGING YAHWEH, the Great I am, as the One True God;
- Let us PRAY for RESTORATION of such RELATIONS and the PROTECTION of FREE WORSHIP to the GOD of Israel; – REPENT for ALL FORMS of unrighteous BLOODSHED;
- Let us PRAY for the RESTORATION of such laws & the re-instating of the protection of ALL LIFE of man and all things created.
REPENT for ALLOWING the VIOLATION of the SANCTITY of THE BRIDE; MARRIAGE and ALL RELATIONSHIPS RELATING TO FAMILY;
- Let us PRAY for the RESTORATION and employment of all legislation for the PROTECTION of the ENTTITY of the FAMILY; as GOD designed it.
REPENT for neglecting SERVICES to the citizens of this Nations, purely because of the DISOBEDIENCE to God’s STATUTES, PRINCIPLES and (WISE) COUNCIL to the king; resulting in a lawless, greedy, disrespectful, corrupt, truth-less and a selfish society;
- Let us PRAY for the conviction of the hearts in our Leaders, by the power of the Holy Spirit to return to the One True God.
C.▪ THE BODY OF CHRIST:
- Let the BODY OF CHRIST UNITE IN TRUE WORSHIP OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, the MESSIAH, the Lord Jesus Christ, who came to save the world. He also came to die for the SALVATION OF THIS NATION, TODAY. (Hebr 2 to 4)
Let us UNITE IN PRAYER:
- TO BRING HONOUR TO HIM ALONE; for HE said there are no other gods like Him.
- TO REFRAIN FROM OUR OWN STUBBORNNESS, cultural, humanistic and church-political deviations and divisions; TO Worship God in Unison.
- TO RETURN TO THE WORSHIP OF GOD, the Father and the Son through the Holy Spirit within.
- TO REPENT for the sad and compromising state of affairs in the Body of Christ and the CHURCH establishment.
- TO PRAY for ALL who call themselves Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, to return to the TRUTH and sound doctrine in His WORD.
- Yet, God, the God of the Whole Universe, STILL KEEPS US IN HIS MERCY and GRACE; for our God has not forsaken us completely,…
- There are still Prayers going up to His Throne. There are still believing, trusting hearts in His faithfulness over us.
- GOD IS A SOVEREIGN GOD… HE HAS the SOUTH AFRICAN Nation as part of His End Time plan to be a SAFE HAVEN for the World.
Let us PRAY that into being.
- THE SACRIFICE Christ paid has completely removed our separation from God, in order for us to freely come…; and AS WE willingly RETURN TO HIM.
- Let this NATION RETURN to the Living God in TRUE WORSHIP and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of HIS SOVEREIGNTY over us.
- LET US ARISE IN HIS GRACE; RIGHTEOUSNESS, JOY, PEACE, HOPE, TRUST and FAITH in our GOD.
- FOR HE HAS OVERCOME sin and death, He IS ADVANCING with the Hosts of Heaven on our behalf.
He is coming as THE ETERNAL SAVIOUR of the World… also for RSA.
◇ SCRIPTURE references:
- And it shall be that whoso of the families of the earth shall not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, upon them there shall be no rain.
- THE KING [David] shall joy in Your strength, O Lord; and in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
You have given him his heart’s desire and have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah
For You send blessings of good things to meet him; You set a crown of pure gold on his head. His glory is great because of Your aid; splendor and majesty You bestow upon him. For You make him to be blessed and a blessing forever; You make him exceedingly glad with the joy of Your presence. For the king trusts, relies on, and is confident in the Lord, and through the mercy and steadfast love of the Most High he will never be moved. Psalm 21:1 – 3 , 5 – 7
- [Therefore beware] brethren, take care, lest there be in any one of you a wicked, unbelieving heart [which refuses to cleave to, trust in, and rely on Him], leading you to turn away and desert or stand aloof from the living God.
But instead warn (admonish, urge, and encourage) one another every day, as long as it is called
Today, that none of you may be hardened [into settled rebellion] by the deceitfulness of sin [by the fraudulence, the stratagem, the trickery which the delusive glamor of his sin may play on him].
Then while it is [still] called Today, if you would hear His voice and when you hear it, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion [in the desert, when the people provoked and irritated and embittered God against them]. [Ps. 95 :7, 8.]
So we see that they were not able to enter [into His rest], because of their unwillingness to adhere to and trust in and rely on God [unbelief had shut them out].
Hebrews 3: 12 – 13 , 15 , 19 Ampl
TAKING HANDS to UNITE IN CHRIST