PRAYER POINTS :
A. PREPARE YOUR HEART – COMMUNION Ps 24, 51, Mat 5:22-24, Mat7:3-5, Ps29:1-11
B. GIVE HIM PRAISE – Ps 99:5 Exalt the LORD our God, …worship at His footstool— He is holy.
C. PRAYER for the 8 SECTORS OF SOCIETY: Isaiah 62:6-7, Ps 91, 121
8 SECTORS OF SOCIETY
1. FAMILY – Godly MARRIAGE values – Property – Healthy society – All PEOPLES
2. FAITH/ BELIEF – The END-TIME MANDATE of the CHURCH-All Faith Leaders – Churches. Ef4
3.1 Government and all governmental leaders.
- President, All Political parties for wisdom, council of God,
- EXPOSING of all wickedness, corruption, fraudulent activities, incompetent appointees.
- RE-APPOINTING of GOD intervened governmental & Social Leaders
3.2 Specific prayer for our local government/leaders: Mayor,…
Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you.
Jer 29:7 And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray to the LORD for it; for in its peace you will have peace.
3.3 Legislative system & judges, Courts & legal processes
4.ECONOMY/BUSINESS – All Industries: Agriculture, Forestry, Mining, Trade & Commerce, Tourism… RECOVERY thereof
5. EDUCATION – Protection of our children. Sex education to be STOPPED
6. SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY – HOSPITALS, Medical personnel, Med. legislation. Patients
7. MEDIA – HONEST reporting, Truth to prevail, Lies to be uncovered
8. ARTS, SPORT & CULTURE – God’s uprooting & nullifying of demonic influences…
SCRIPTURE: Isa 54:7-17
7. “For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with great mercies I will gather you.
8 … But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you,” Says the LORD, your Redeemer.
9 “For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; For as I have sworn That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, So have I sworn That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you.
10 For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,” Says the LORD, who has mercy on you.
14 In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake. 16 “Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy.
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD.
21 03 FEB Mediclinic Prayer – SCRIPTURES:
Eph_6:18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—
Php_1:4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy,
Php_1:19 For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
Php_4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
Col_4:2 Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving;
Jas_5:15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
Jas_5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
Isa_9:16 For the LEADERS of this people cause them to err, And those who are led by them are destroyed.
Jer_25:34 “Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.
Jer_25:35 And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.
Jer_25:36 A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the LORD has plundered their pasture,
Mat_15:14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”
Luk_19:47 And He was teaching daily in the temple. But the chief priests, the scribes, and the leaders of the people sought to destroy Him,
BODY of CHRIST:
(17) that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
(18) the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
(19) and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power
(20) which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
(21) far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.
(22) And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church,
(23) which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.[for in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself].
(4) But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
(5) even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him (by grace you have been saved)(delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation),
(6) and raised us up together[giving us joint seating with Him], and made us sit together in the heavenly places [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus,
(7) that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding, immeasurable (limitless, surpassing) riches of His grace(His unmerited favor) in His kindness and goodness of heart toward us in Christ Jesus.
(8) For by grace you have been saved through (your)faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
(9) not of works, (Law’s demands) lest anyone should boast.
(10) For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for (those)good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
(20) You are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ Jesus Himself the chief Cornerstone.
(21) In Him the whole structure is joined (bound, welded) together harmoniously, and it continues to rise (grow, increase) into a holy temple in the Lord [a sanctuary dedicated, consecrated, and sacred to the presence of the Lord].
(22) In Him [and in fellowship with one another] you yourselves also are being built up [into this structure] with the rest, to form a fixed abode (dwelling place) of God in (by, through) the Spirit.
10 [The purpose is] that through the church the complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its infinite variety and innumerable aspects might now be made known to the angelic rulers and authorities (principalities and powers) in the heavenly sphere.
(11) This is in accordance with the terms of the eternal and timeless purpose which He has realized and carried into effect in [the person of] Christ Jesus our Lord,
(12) In Whom, because of our faith in Him, we dare to have the boldness (courage and confidence) of free access (an unreserved approach to God with freedom and without fear).
Eph 3:14 For this reason [seeing the greatness of this plan by which you are built together in Christ], I bow my knees before the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(16) that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
(17) that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
(18) may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—
(19) to know(practial experience) the love of Christ which (sur)passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.[may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!
(20) Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]–
(21) To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).
Eph 4:1 I THEREFORE, the prisoner for the Lord, appeal to and beg you to walk (lead a life) worthy of the [divine] calling to which you have been called [with behavior that is a credit to the summons to God’s service,
Eph 4:3-8 (3). endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
(4) There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;(5) one Lord, one faith, one baptism;(6) one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.(7) But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. (8)Therefore He says: “WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE, AND GAVE GIFTS TO MEN.”
(11) And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
(12) for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,
(13) till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
Eph 4:15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—
(1) Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
(8) For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
(9) (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth),
(10) finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.
Eph 5:14 Therefore He says: “Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.”
(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
(11) Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
(13) Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(14) Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
(15) and having shod your feet with the preparation[to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the gospel of peace;
(16) above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(18) praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—
(23) Peace be to the brethren, and love joined with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
(24) Grace (God’s undeserved favor) be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with undying and incorruptible [love]. Amen (so let it be).