THE TIME OF FAVOR HAS COME
(12) But You, O LORD, shall endure forever, And the remembrance of Your name to all generations.
(13) You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come.
(14) For Your servants take pleasure in her stones, And show favor to her dust.
(15) So the nations shall fear the name of the LORD, And all the kings of the earth Your glory.
GOD IS BUILDING His CHURCH to APPEAR IN ALLHIS GLORY
(16) For the LORD shall build up Zion; He shall appear in His glory.
(17) He shall regard the prayer of the destitute, And shall not despise their prayer.
(18) This will be written for the generation to come, That a people yet to be created may praise the LORD.
(19) For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary; From heaven the LORD viewed the earth,
(20) To hear the groaning of the prisoner, To release those appointed to death,
HIS NAME WILL BE DECLARED FROm ZION
(21) To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, And His praise in Jerusalem,
(22) When the peoples are gathered together, And the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.
(23) He weakened my strength in the way; He shortened my days.
(24) I said, “O my God, Do not take me away in the midst of my days; Your years are throughout all generations.
(25) Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
(26) They will perish, but You will endure; Yes, they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will change them, And they will be changed.
(27) But You are the same, And Your years will have no end.
(28) The children of Your servants will continue, And their descendants will be established before You.”
+Exo 3:13-15 – #exo-3
13 Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”
14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ “
15 Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’
+Matt 4:10 – #matt-4:10
Mat_4:10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND HIM ONLY YOU SHALL SERVE.’